Intelligent Information Systems Lab
Dr Sachin Kumar
Assistant Professor, Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi.
IISL at Cluster Innovation Centre(CIC) is a place for enhancing students' skills and capacity in developing cutting-edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics and their applications for solving societal problems. AI is transforming the world by integrating intelligence into machines, so it has tremendous implications in every sphere of our life. Lab envisions developing Data and AI-driven intelligent technological solutions to the real-world problems faced by society and the country at large. The Lab will be a place of extensive and rigorous experimentation to design more accurate and efficient AI algorithms, apply AI-driven software tools and develop Intelligent products and services. The Lab promote cutting-edge research, development, innovation and knowledge creation at the frontiers of the domain of AI and Its Applications. The main thrust of the Lab is to produce work to help India become a world leader in AI and solve its problems through AI in Atma Nirbhar Manner.
- Planning and conducting experiments in core AI and applied AI domain and analyzing results to develop new products, processes or commercial applications.
- Applying appropriate AI methodologies for solving societal problems.
- Contributing to the public intellectual life and developing engaging tutorials in the AI domain.
- Kumar et al. An Intelligent Model Based on Integrated Inverse Document Frequency and Multinomial Naive Bayes for Current Affairs News Categorisation, International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management 2021 Springer
- 10 Think Centre Lenovo Workstations
- 2 HPC Systems
Room No 301, Third Floor, Cluster Innovation Centre, University Stadium, Univerisity of Delhi