Home > Governance
Governance Structure of CIC
Cluster Innovation Center (CIC) is established as per Ordinance XX (K) of the Ordinances of the
University. As per DU Executive Council meeting dated 17 August 2014 approval
following are the details of the structure of governance at CIC:
- There shall be a Cluster Innovation Centre in the University of Delhi with the following objectives to:
- Foster an environment of innovation.
- Create degree and short term that reflect and use innovation.
- Educate and sensitize students and teachers by launching projects related to innovation in the real world for undergraduate students and college teachers.
- Enhance the potential of faculty and students by conducting training/orientation on innovation and research.
- Incubate ideas that are highly innovative and relate to society in a practical way.
- Facilitate collaborations and partnerships with industry, academia and other segments of society.
- Encourage a culture of entrepreneurship for the University as an entity.
- Generation of ideas and materials for the improvement of science education and promotion of wider interest in science and scientific issues.
- Serve as an inter-disciplinary for humanities, social sciences pure and applied sciences.